Sunday, January 25, 2009

Been absent, but busy!!!

So my last post here was almost a year ago... yikes! I have not given up my crafting, although I did have to take a short break due to a couple of knitting-related injuries- stabbing my finger with a very sharp size 2 needle, and then a bout of knitter's elbow. But, I have been very productive since recovering! I've worked on several scrapbooks, sewed a couple of things, and knitted a lot! Take a look:


These were part of our Christmas gifts for family and friends. I actually made more, but had already given them away!

A couple of close ups and break outs...

All the grandma's favorite pattern cloths:


Diagonal Ripple discloths:


"Tea" dishcloth with the other cloths included in Aunt Peg's gift. I found the pattern on ravelry.


Christmas tree cloth I designed... but, of course, did not write down the pattern. Could probably figure it out by looking at it, but I already gave it away. I'll just be sure to write it up if I try the pattern again!


Illusion "C" cloth I also designed... and sorta have the pattern to.


And, my new favorite pattern... Diagonal Chinese Waves cloth! I found the stitch pattern, but changed it to be worked as a diagonal cloth. I do have the pattern for this one, and will post it here shortly!

No comments: